Protection, Durability, Comfort
Tyvek 400 garments are composed of flash spun high density polyethylene which creates a unique, non-woven material available only from DuPont.
Protection is built into the fabric itself; there are no films or laminates to abrade or wear away. Tyvek 400 fabric's durability advantage over microporous film fabrics delivers consistently better barrier, even after wear and abrasion.
This suit provides protection from a variety of hazardous materials and skin irritants such as Fiberglass Insulation, Mold, Asbestos and Lead Paint Dust, Chemicals, BioHazards, and Toxic Dusts.
- Coverall with elastic cuffs, attached hood and boots.
- Attached respirator-fit hood with elastic around face opening, designed to cover neck and chin and fit around respirator face mask.
- Longer zipper extends to chin for complete coverage of neck area.
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist.
- Attached Tyvek FC boots have special coating to provide added skid-resistance