The Gen 7 C-A-T® RIGID TQ Case® was designed to provide personnel with the capability to carry the life-saving C-A-T® Tourniquet on their person by easily mounting it to their duty/patrol/pistol belt, where it is needed most.
It can be mounted either vertically or horizontally and can also be attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the existing holes.
The Injection Molded Nylon Case provides strength and durability as it holds the Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet tightly in place with no straps or covers.
- Allows you to carry a Gen 7 C-A-T® Tourniquet on your duty/patrol/pistol belt so you have life-saving equipment on your person at all times
- Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25 in. belt
- Can be mounted either vertically or horizontally or attached to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud
- Injection Molded Nylon Case to stand up to rugged LE/MIL usage
- Cross medical identifier patch included
- NOTE: Compatible with the C-A-T® Gen 7 (sold separately)