Originally made for the US military, (The M-65 was implemented by the U.S. Army and US Marine Corps in 1965) the M-165 field jacket’s design comprises of a water repellent cotton/poly outer shell for protection from wind, rain and other outdoor elements, and a removable poly quilted liner for added warmth.
The military coat features a concealable drawstring hood that can be easily stored inside the collar through the brass zipper closure. The collar includes hook and loop fields as well, so you can fully close the collar to keep your neck warm.
Store any essentials in the four single snap button pleated bellow cargo pockets; two are located on the chest, while the other two are located on the waist.
The military-style jacket includes hook and loop wrist cuffs and internal hook tabs, which allows you to properly cinch the jacket’s sleeves with a pair of gloves by attaching the hook tabs onto the gloves, then closing the sleeves with the hook and loop cuffs.
- The M-65 Jacket Is Designed To Government Specifications
- Protection From Wind, Rain, And Other Outdoor Elements
- Removeable Quilted Button-In Liner
- Four Single Snap Button Cargo Pockets
- Heavy Brass Zipper And Six Button Snap Storm Flap Cover Hook And Loop Wrist Cuffs And Internal Hook Tab Allow For Attaching And Cinching With A Pair Of Gloves
- Concealable Drawstring Hood Stored Inside The Collar
- Adjustable Drawstring Waist Cord
- Button-Down Shoulder Epaulettes
- Outer Shell 55% Cotton / 45% Polyester
- Inner Liner 100% Polyester