The iEvac Emergency Respirator Mask is the most technologically advanced respirator mask on the market today.
This Mask will protect you against biohazard threats such as the Coronavirus and can be used for up to 1 month. The "high efficiency particulate air"HEPA P100 filter in the mask will remove 99.97% of any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns or less.
However, once the Mask has been removed from the vacuum sealed foil for over 30min it will no longer provide protection against fire-related gases.
Years of research and testing went into creating the iEvac. It's currently certified to the American Standard ASTM E2952 and Designated as a Qualified Anti-Terrorism Technology by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Office of the Safety Act.
The iEvac Protects Against
- Carbon Monoxide
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- Additional Toxic Gases: sarin, smoke, hydrogen cyanide, chlorine, ammonia, sulfur dioxide, tear gas, OC, and more
Harmful Particulates: soot, fumes, aerosols, and others
- Contains a HEPA P100 filter that removes sub-micron particles such as ebola, anthrax, ricin, smallpox, Coronavirus and radioactive particles
- Life-Threatening Physical Hazards: flammability and radiant heat
"Be Prepared For The Unexpected!!!"
Building fires, chemical plant explosions, or Terrorist attacks are all threats we face in today's world. Protect yourself and you family with this simple life saving Emergency Mask.
The iEvac Emergency Mask is currently being used nationwide by federal, state, local government agencies, all branches of the military, Fortune 500 companies, transit authorities, sporting arenas, marine, aviation, hospitals, homeowners and more.
- At 9.5 in. (240mm) can withstand up to 1700°F (927°C) in radiant heat
- Dual filters for easier breathing
- Hood is a clear material resulting in an unobstructed field of view
- High visibility reflective strips for easy recognition
- Silicone neck dam
- Protects lungs, head, eyes, and face
- Can be used with eyeglasses, beards, and long hair
- Packaged in puncture-proof and waterproof laminate barrier
- Quick and easy donning
- One universal size
The iEvac comes in a vacuum-sealed foil bag carrying pouch, which makes for easy storage and keeps it safe, secure & un-contaminated until ready for use.
Order Yours Today!!!