MILITARY GRADE PROTECTION
This Parka is the outer layer of the Military Extreme Cold-Weather Clothing System Gen II. It's perfectly crafted design is made with an improved 3-layer windproof, waterproof, breathable material to keep you dry and comfortable no matter what the weather throws at you.
The secret is the high quality, environmentally safe Bemis seam tapes. Seam tape is the critical link in the chain of waterproof protection and Bemis is the recognized worldwide technology leader in providing thermoplastic films for a myriad of industrial applications.
The material is resistant to wind as well as water, and it features zipper openings under each arm for optional ventilation.
Employ the drawstrings at the waist and hood as well as adjustable sleeve cuffs to lock out moisture. The non-freezing zipper features a double storm flap for assured performance while reinforcement at the elbows ensures long-term durability.
- Stand up zip through collar with stowable hood and draw cords
- Sleeve pockets allow for sewn-on patches
- Adjustable sleeve cuffs
- Hidden map pocket
- Non-freezing two way zipper with double storm flap
- Insignia/badge loop on front placket
- Nylon reinforced elbows
- Zippered openings in underarm for ventilation
- Drawstring waist with cord lock
- Bemis taped seams
- Dintex™ inner lining