Our most popular holographic weapon sight. The Model 512 HWS® is a lightweight, non-magnifying, optical sight designed for close to mid-range engagements. It allows very fast target acquisition and engagement at short ranges while providing aiming capability out to 300 meters equal to or better than iron sights.
If you have a night vision device for home protection, look at the 552. Same great sight and features plus night vision-compatibility.
The major combat advantage of the HWS® is extremely rapid reticle-on-target acquisition. As quickly as a target is identified, the holographic reticle can be superimposed on the target. The sight allows operators to maintain eye contact on the target and to place the holographic reticle onto the target without shifting focus. Operators can quickly acquire the target and reticle in the same focal plane for fast and accurate shot placement.
- Night Vision Compatibility: None
- Length/Width/Height: 5.6” x 2” x 2.5” (143 x 51 x 64 mm)
- Weight: 11.5 oz (325 g)
- Water Resistant: Submersible to 10 ft. (3 m) depth
- Mount: 1” Weaver or MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Power Source:Two 1.5 V AA batteries Supports lithium, alkaline, or rechargeable
- Battery Life: Lithium: 1,000 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp. Alkaline: 600 continuous hours at nominal setting 12 at room temp.