High Performance Chemical Suit
This suit was designed with extensive input from first responders to ensure that HAZMAT, law enforcement, military and hospital personnel get the protection they need from chemical warfare agents (including Sarin, Mustard, and Lewisite) and toxic industrial chemicals (TIC's).
Composed of a multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate. This fabric is strong and durable for rigorous activities and rugged situations involving liquid splash and provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals as well as biological agents.
Typical Applications: chemical handling, hazardous materials/waste clean-up, , industrial hazmat teams, petro-chemical, and domestic preparedness.
- A multi-layer film barrier laminated to a durable 2.0 oz/yd2 polypropylene substrate.
- Provides barrier to a broad range of chemicals.
Meets the U.S. industry requirements for blood and viral penetration (ASTM F1670) (ASTM F1671)
- Strong & durable for rigorous activities & rugged situations involving liquid splash.
- Taped Seams - far greater protection than bound seams, fabric is bonded / sealed creating a nonporous seam.
- Respirator Fit - style of protective suits that includes a close fitting hood designed to work with gas masks.
- Color: Tan or Gray