The USMC Combat Sword is inspired by the Ka-Bar Marine Corps fighting knife which US Marines adopted in 1942 during World War II. Paying homage to the original, "US 1942" is etched into its 19 3/4" black-coated tanto style blade.
Also included is a custom engraving on the blade of the Marine Corps motto
This Combat Sword makes an especially thoughtful gift for Marines, WWII veterans, sword and knife collectors, history buffs, and anyone who likes the Ka-Bar Knife style.
- Inspired by World War II USMC Ka-Bar Combat Knife
- 19 3/4" Black-Coated AUS-6 Stainless Steel Blade
- "US 1942" etched into half-tang blade
- "SEMPER FIDELIS" Engraved on Blade
- Includes durable black nylon sheath with shoulder strap
- Blade Length 19 3/4" inches
- Overall length: 27 1/2" inches