This NOAA Emergency radio has a Built-in 2200mA rechargeable lithium battery pack. You can charge it with a Micro USB cable, Solar Panel, Hand crank option or you can use disposable (AAA) batteries as a backup power source.
With AM/FM/NOAA Weather band Radio frequencies you will be able to stay informed during any emergency. In addition the USB line output, also provides an emergency charging option for you cell phone.
*Note* "The NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration) Weather Radio NWR (National Weather Radio) is a nationwide network of radio stations broadcasting continuous weather information directly from the nearest National Weather Service office 7 days a week /24 hours a day."
The 5V1A USB line output, can give emergency charge to a mobile phone or any USB chargeable device.
You can also use this radio to listen to music. Just insert a micro-SD card or a U-disk with saved music and press the button marked ”M” on the face of the radio to switch to music mode.
Also featured is a LED flashlight with 5 modes and a SOS Alarm.
- Radio frequencies: AM/FM/NOAA Weather band
- Built-in 2200mA 18650 lithium batteries.
- Three ways of charging: Manual Crank, Solar Panel, or USB cable.
- LED flashlight with 5 modes and a SOS Alarm
- MP3 Player: Music via Secure Micro Digital Memory Card Slot
- 2000 mAh battery capacity to charge USB devices