The 4S17 Series are NIJ 0101.06 Certified & DEA Compliant Stand Alone Single Curve Plates. The 4S17 Hard Armor ballistic insert provides protection against projectiles, shrapnel and improves the performance of ballistic vest and tactical EOD search suits. This insert comes in our modified Shooter’s Cut, Swimmer’s Cut, SAPI Cut, and Full Cut and is available in a Multi-Curve configuration. Providing protection from Armor Piercing munitions, the CT-4S17 is an ideal choice for end users seeking an affordable high performing ballistic resistant armor plate.
- Protection: Level IV Stand Alone Armor Piercing
- NIJ Standard 0101.06: This product has been certified compliant by NIJ
- DEA: Hard Armor Protocol Compliant
- RST: Rifle Special Threats Validated
- Material: Ceramic strike face composite backing
- Exterior Cover: 1000D Cordura®, Textured Nylon
- Thinness: 0.95”
- Cut: The 10” x 12” shooters cut plates are considered nominal and the actual measurement is 9.5” x 11.5”.
- Warranty: 10 years on all ballistic material excluding exterior cover and 1 year on exterior cover material and workmanship
|PROTECTION||LEVEL IV (MULTI STRIKE)|
|TYPE OF MATERIALS||COMPOSITE / CERAMIC|
|5.56X45MM (M193)||3000 FPS|
|5.56X45MM (M855)||3000 FPS|
|7.62X39MM (MSC) (M43)||2400 FPS|
|7.62X51MM (M80)||2750 FPS|
|7.62X63MM (M2) (AP)||2880 FPS|
|7.62X39MM (API) (BZ)||2400 FPS|
Due to the nature of this product, All Sales are Final. Warranty/MFG Defects excluded. LE/MIL only shipments to CT. Please allow 2-3 Weeks for shipment.